UK government access keys system. Our website uses the UK Government access key system for providing a series of keyboard shortcuts intended to help visitors who cannot use pointing devices such as a mouse.
- Chrome Press and hold the Alt key and press the relevant access key.
- Firefox Press and hold the shift and Alt keys together and press the relevant access key.
- Internet Explorer Press and hold the Alt key and press the relevant access key. Press the Enter key to action the link (not needed for form fields).
- Opera Press the shift and Esc keys together, release them and then press the relevant access key.
- Safari Press and hold the Ctrl and Alt keys together and press the relevant access key.
0 - Access key details (this page)
1 - Home page
2 - What's new
3 - Site map
4 - Search
5 - Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
6 - Help
7 - Complaints procedure
8 - Terms and conditions
9 - Feedback form (Contact Us)
The keys that are bold are in use. The others may not be at present.